Care Instructions :
- Makeup, perfume, and hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewelry, so wear your piece after applying the above. Gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove makeup and oils. Store each piece of jewelry separately to prevent rubbing. Always prefer to store and preserve the beautiful ornaments in a ziplock bag or let the crafted pieces feel hugged by linen napkin.
- Polki & kundan jewelery need a dust-free environment.
- Wrapping the jewelery with soft linen cloth will protect it from turning black under oxidization.
- Storing in a box will help in maintaining its elegance and durability.
- Pearl jewelery should be stored separately away from other stoned jewelery. Should avoid scratching and nicking. Swipe your pearls with a soft linen cloth as soon as you take them off.
- Always take off the jewelery before using any cosmetics, hair spray or perfume, avoid heat and dry hair.